Hawaiian Punch (1992 F-150 XLT)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Well, owning one OBS F-150 wasnt punishment enough so when I found a killer deal on this 1992 F-150, I jumped on it. Popped up on OfferUp for $2000 and I figured at that price, it probably needed some work, but the bones looked pretty solid. Figured screw it, the guy lives 4.5 miles from me might at well look at it. Took about a month of lining everything up, but finally went over to the guys house yesterday. Much to my surprise the truck was in really good shape, so I gave him a deposit and came back with the rest of the cash later.

1992 F-150 XLT
E4OD
4x4 w/ manual t case
204,000 Miles
AC Works
Passes smog
Super sweet 90s paint (you know this thing had a matching jet boat back in the day)

Not really sure what my plans are 100% yet, initially I bought it to flip but I think I'll just clean it up and drive it for now, immediate plans are to get some better wheels on it and fix the driver window (motor slips) and align the rear bumper better or replace it.

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Give it a polish and brighten up that paint and it'll be AWESOME
thats the plan! and then figuring out what kind of wheels to put on there..im thinking about alcoas or something old school, id love more enduros or even robbys, but may just settle for some machined methods.

Reactions: smokeysevin

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
thats the plan! and then figuring out what kind of wheels to put on there..im thinking about alcoas or something old school, id love more enduros or even robbys, but may just settle for some machined methods.
I like the look of the stock aluminum ones... I really like them. Nice a narrow. Maybe find a set of those.

Heer-O

King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Jan 23, 2013
Lake Elsinore
View attachment 229954

thinking of getting these brackets from CP Addict and running BDs in the bumper openings...just need to find one of these bumpers
Didn't those come on the later OBS f-250s and 350s with the diesel? I'd almost just say cut the one you have. Might be easier then trying to find one

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Didn't those come on the later OBS f-250s and 350s with the diesel? I'd almost just say cut the one you have. Might be easier then trying to find one

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Correct, and I see them in junkyards fairly often actually and you can still buy them new, definitely not easier to cut one, cheaper though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds