Hawaiian Punch (1992 F-150 XLT)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Drayke

Always Baja Bound
Jan 29, 2007
Torrance
freakin' sweet.
your thread title made me think of the old show, but that ended in like the 70s i think, so wrong era. I still chuckled tho.

Reactions: S00TLYFE

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
freakin' sweet.
your thread title made me think of the old show, but that ended in like the 70s i think, so wrong era. I still chuckled tho.

damn if it had a 5.0 this would have been perfect hahahaha

i remember that show the reruns used to play in the early afternoons weekdays when i would stay home sick from school back in the day. they remade the show too i think its still on CBS my wife watches it

Heer-O

King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Jan 23, 2013
Lake Elsinore
Correct, and I see them in junkyards fairly often actually and you can still buy them new, definitely not easier to cut one, cheaper though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then daddy needs to go to your junkyards lol

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Heer-O

King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Jan 23, 2013
Lake Elsinore
Santa Fe springs Wilmington and stanton/Anaheim are usually solid

Ha! Use to live across the street from the one on beach and ball.. was back in that area a few weeks ago... Fuck what a shithole that entire area has become. I mean, it was never the greatest, but fuck is it bad now.

Let me know next time you roll out. I might roll with or send you money to pick me up a few things

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Ha! Use to live across the street from the one on beach and ball.. was back in that area a few weeks ago... Fuck what a shithole that entire area has become. I mean, it was never the greatest, but fuck is it bad now.

Let me know next time you roll out. I might roll with or send you money to pick me up a few things

Let me know what you need, i usually hit the yards for saginaws and whatever Solo/Desolate request once a week or so

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds