Help me find my truck PLEASE!!!!!!!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

turnandburn

Jan 7, 2008
brea, ca
If I can find him I believe I can find the truck
Finding him is the problem
I even got ahold of his brother the other night
He said he has no idea where he is and is a pile
I’ve some leads pointing towards Arizona or alpine ca

Drayke

Always Baja Bound
Jan 29, 2007
Torrance
^not what i meant. Yes, I probably would if it were worth many thousands.

But is this truck just some dime-a-dozen junker ranger/toyota/whatever?
Anyway, however many years later, no luck with police reports (until just recently), and no luck with getting the truck back... i mean at what point do you just cut your losses & move on, despite how sucky the situation.

Anyhow, credit where credit's due. OP's persistence finally resulted in a police report so maybe he can get an insurance claim for a stolen vehicle & get some cash back to pick up a new project & start over.

Reactions: Brandon_Charley

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA

Anyway, however many years later, no luck with police reports (until just recently), and no luck with getting the truck back... i mean at what point do you just cut your losses & move on, despite how sucky the situation.

Anyhow, credit where credit's due. OP's persistence finally resulted in a police report so maybe he can get an insurance claim for a stolen vehicle & get some cash back to pick up a new project & start over.
This, always felt something was iffy with this situation. Ive been hosed for money in the past, try and try to get it back and still get nothing. At some point you just gotta let it go. Time is money. i could totally be wrong about the scenario but it was my understanding the truck wasn't valued that high and for how cheap this guy does work, i don't think a lot of cash either.

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az

Maybe this is just a terrible truck version of john wick?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds