Help with paddles

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
I think I've been living under a rock.. I've never heard of a 16.5 wheel ...
its a thing of the past now but wasnt uncommon to see in teh 90's and older. 16.5's and 14.5's were the ones to watch out for. medium duty and semi truck stuff is still 19.5, 22.5 and so on

StrangerRanger121

Insta@heathens_and_co
Jul 3, 2020
Oklahoma
Yea they are little bitch dunes. Maybe we can make a trip to the man dunes one day. We’ve been hitting them along time just never went hard in a truck really. Drove the tow rigs out a few times. Yea a good aluminum wheel will hold the tire on better. Some aluminum race wheels we had to add a little air to aid breakdown but like I said worse case. We keep the stuff to remount a tire. Thanks for all the reply’s this has helped a ton.
Time to go parts shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Yea they are little bitch dunes. Maybe we can make a trip to the man dunes one day. We’ve been hitting them along time just never went hard in a truck really. Drove the tow rigs out a few times. Yea a good aluminum wheel will hold the tire on better. Some aluminum race wheels we had to add a little air to aid breakdown but like I said worse case. We keep the stuff to remount a tire. Thanks for all the reply’s this has helped a ton.
Time to go parts shopping

Idaho dunes in St Anthony’s beats glamis in dune size any day of the way. The bowls by Osbourn look out are as close as they come to St Anthony’s but still ain’t the same

Reactions: mikey09120

StrangerRanger121

Insta@heathens_and_co
Jul 3, 2020
Oklahoma
Dude those are mountains never heard of that place looks dope. Wats the scene like ours has turned into a retirement home lately. Everyone s grandma has a sidexside and bed times 9 back at camp

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds