hyper whites

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

TheTequilaWorms

EL CARLOS
Mar 6, 2007
Anaheim, CA
got some brand new hyper whites that replace the stock headlight bulb. just chillen here. they are 9007 asking for 15 bux for both of em. pm me if interested..

TRPHYTRUCK

custom user title
Oct 13, 2003
Santa Ana
got some brand new hyper whites that replace the stock headlight bulb. just chillen here. they are 9007 asking for 15 bux for both of em. pm me if interested..
HMMM You know you don't want those and um there old and probably going to burn out the first time i use them . So what i am saying is i could take those off your hands for lets say 3 dollars. Plus just think about it , you could have 3 dollars in your pocket and you would be worry free about selling them sound good ? ? ?

How did i do David ? HAHA

98RangerDAVE

Smile...Wait for Flash
May 11, 2007
High Desert, CA
HMMM You know you don't want those and um there old and probably going to burn out the first time i use them . So what i am saying is i could take those off your hands for lets say 3 dollars. Plus just think about it , you could have 3 dollars in your pocket and you would be worry free about selling them sound good ? ? ?

How did i do David ? HAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man you guys really think that a lowball that bad huh? I'm sorry guys, i'll try to keep my money saving stories to myself and also for the hooters meets then. lol but yeah that was good Travis, you just need to be a little more smooth with your argument....

TRPHYTRUCK

custom user title
Oct 13, 2003
Santa Ana
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man you guys really think that a lowball that bad huh? I'm sorry guys, i'll try to keep my money saving stories to myself and also for the hooters meets then. lol but yeah that was good Travis, you just need to be a little more smooth with your argument....

I am just screwin with ya man .... More power to ya with the way you get your stuff. I was just messing with carlos .. ahah

Oh yea bump for some sick ass bulbs...... lol

JayP

PRETTY MUCH DIALED
Jul 27, 2005
Mission Pendejo
Yo Carlos are these white??? Or like the fucking piaa's I bought that are suppose to be super whites or sum BS like that but are yellowish tint? Let me know, also wattage yo! I bid $10 bux or a double double at the next in and out meet. Make a choice. lol.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds