Inde-fab is Looking for prototype vehicles

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
The list;

All Toyotas
all rangers and F1s
Dak./Durango
Frontier/Titan
Most chev, yes s10
some others if u twist my arm...

The Deal
I'm currently full steam ahead on building my product line. Those are my focus vehicles right now for developing bolt-on products for two different styles of setup. Raceworthy Driver and midtravel/DD
front and rear suspension kits, bumpers, spare carrier, shock hoop/crossover brace combo, etc. Some of the Race products will require welding and will potentially be offered in WIY form

Since both setups differ on Trackwidth, shock sizes and valving, budget, etc. I will be doing complete wraparound product lines on each vehicle for both styles of buildup.

The Dakota 2wd Race Package is already spoken for and in the works.
T100 packages will be done in house

everything else is wide open
SO basically your looking at 50-75% off typical prices...
This is a one time deal, not an attempt to undercut anyone
My retail prices will be pretty typical once the entire line is in production

and here's a couple pics of the t100 midtravel bumper coming together to get the thread started, I will update this as things develop.
Thank you for your support.

Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
3.0-I can probobly proto your products off whoevers ranger I get for the "Race" setup if there's time. PM me for prices and scheduling, I have room for maybe one or two more projects right now.
I have new tacomas to work off as well so I won't need the truck here to do stuff for those.

Last edited:

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
looks like there's gonna be some new products in the mix sooner than later. Thanks guys, keep the pms comin. I'm booking out for the entire summer. but after august no more workin' for free! =) I'm hoping to have the bulk of the product line coming together by then...hopefully

Here's the t100 "bolt-on" bumper all tacked up. The bolt-on products will be made for the mid-travel kit in mind while the race products will all be W.I.Y. and built for use with fiberglass bodywork and LT Suspension

finished pics will be up tomorrow.

The bolt-on bumpers will retail for $549, but until I go into production I'm offering a DR members only promo - $399
More vehicle applications coming soon. I can do this style bumper for any truck that comes to my shop for the same price.

Attachments

Last edited:

xx02EDGExx

Oct 28, 2009
corona
02 ranger edge longtravel kit? uppers lowers and spindles with install of me bringing you shocks? might be interested if the price and work is good

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds