Inde-fab is Looking for prototype vehicles

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

T.J.

Oct 19, 2011
imperial valley, ca
i got a 2002 mazda/ranger mutt shes a 2.3l duratec with a 5 speed and extended cab. if you wanna use it for a prototype for a mid travel kit of some kind... im prolly too late tho huh?

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
We are not going to be doing mid travel kits anymore, We picked up Total Chaos and they have most applications covered for mid travel so we can do the install here. If you are looking for a Full on Race Quality Long Travel Kit we are still prototyping kits for most popular applications and some not so common trucks too.

New stuff available very soon, Gotta get my garage fab dues paid, then I will post some pics of what we have been working on.

Last edited:

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
No I didnt buy out TC...lol
Yep, we are now the main shop north of SLO that will be selling TC and able to install their product with a warranty.
Give me about one more week till I get the Garage Fab label and I will post up our latest products and business news.

Thanks for the support and keep the inquiries coming.

Last edited:

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
Made the prototypes full floater conversion for the T100 and 8" toy axles, we have 2 sets going on rigs now
I will post more pics as we assemble the axle but you can get an idea of how it goes together from the pics
working on the t100 caliper bracket currently, a Wilwood caliper bracket is in the works as well.

Also doing Toyota and D44 spindle snout blocks now

The spindles are our new Toyota 4wd LT design. They are designed to work with a TC LCAs =)
The pics of our new LCA's are too big to post so I will get some more and try again asap.

We also picked up Pro-Tools so we are now your west coast source for their products.
I'm trying to get Dean to allow a group buy on the new bender which is the best design I have ever seen.

More on that as soon as I get word

Attachments

Last edited:

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
I can make a provision for the ABS sensor, just gotta get my hands on the tundra axle and take some measurements.

The machined adapter plates are 450 a pair, brake brackets are 50/pr.
You can fab some brackets pretty easily and set it up for your tundra brakes as well.

With the 35 spline spool for the t100 diff this is a nice little setup for trucks in the 82-86" TW zone.
This project is laying groundwork for the Full Width axle housing we are developing currently.

finally - the new 4wd Lowers

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds