Inde-fab is Looking for prototype vehicles

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

84prerunner

2:AM Fabrication
Feb 7, 2008
Covina CA
So the adapter bolts to the stock flange on the end of the housing? not worried about the strength of that flange? i had a similar idea a few years ago, never did anything with it though. maybe i should have haha

ScohDee

Jan 1, 2011
Lake Elsinore
Nice job on the spindle and lowers Dave! Sure wish I could've pulled the trigger and brought my 4x4 DC Tundra up to the old stomping grounds for this sheot!!

P.S. still have all that Independent stuff to give you someday...when I can finally make it up that way
;)

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
So the adapter bolts to the stock flange on the end of the housing? not worried about the strength of that flange? i had a similar idea a few years ago, never did anything with it though. maybe i should have haha

That is def a consideration, on my axle the trusses tie into that flange but I think that is the potential weak point in the design without some provision.
A 1/4-3/8" weld-on clamshell collar would probably also do the trick if needed and we will make that part of the kit if any issues arise in that area.
Like any new product theres a test period, Im testing the first pair on the camino and plan to beat the shit so we will know if its gonna give soon enough.

The track width increase isnt too much so I dont think there are huge leverage increases over factory. No more then a wheel spacer or higher offset wheel. Thats the logic behind the design anyway...

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
Would you take a Colorado into consideration? Not mine, but I'm part of a Colorado forum, and there could be a few guys interested.
Oh heck yeah man, We are planning to use the colorado body for our pro-lite program and would def. be into developing a full line of race products for the factory chassis as well. PM me for more details, thanks for the inquiry!

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
Not yet^ and yes, def. interested. PLz PM me for details

Installed front end is 4,000
shocks, bumps, and axles not included in that price

The cantilever system is 1200 as a universal kit or 1500 installed
you will want leafs sprung under and capable of 18-22" of travel to really maximize the potential of the cantilever setup

Last edited:

Inde-Fab

Jun 4, 2008
Santa Cruz
Heres's the long awaited Toyota 4wd LT kit, its for the 88-94 4wd Pickup/4runner and all T100s
As seen here with the 4wd/shortcourse spindles, we also offer a 2wd spindle that lifts the Ride Height about 3" - pics of those soon

This one was carved out by hand but this is the last time we do that...our final templates worked out great in the fixture.
Shown is all TIG welded which will be the process used on all chromo kits, but we will also do it in cold rolled/mig for a bit less.
PM for exact pricing and availability, generally the MIG version runs $4K for all arms, spindles, steer links, and shock hoops.

I will do install for FREE until september, after that it will be a grand, we would need the vehicle for about a week.
knuckles aren't in any of the pics, they do come with boxed in 3/16" thick steering knuckles.

Sorry no totally finished pics yet, had to rush this order out before I could take some, more updates soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

justbust1

Dec 8, 2011
so are u looking for an 02 tundra 2wd?i got one and would be intrested in getting some work done....how much would it be to get a front system done...jbustos222@gmail.com

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds