Is Clean - Dezert Dead?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
So, I really miss what we have created in the past and have been thinking of possibly bringing back a round of shirts. Would anyone be interested?

Also i have some feelers out to possibly do a 2019 cleanup... I know not many visit this site anymore, but wanted to test the waters here before really pushing this into affect? Anything you would change beside shorter lines for food? lol

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
I will say organization is my strong point. If anyone has the ability to help out with graphics, videos and such i would love that. I have no graphic skills at all. lol

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
I will say organization is my strong point. If anyone has the ability to help out with graphics, videos and such i would love that. I have no graphic skills at all. lol
I assumed since you've done such a great job. I can help with video though, its what i do for a living. Graphics aren't my forte but I can help there too.

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
I assumed since you've done such a great job. I can help with video though, its what i do for a living. Graphics aren't my forte but I can help there too.
Thanks man. I will be reaching out and creating a plan of attack once i get some info together with people who have the ability to help. My background at work is Management and scheduling.... so organization comes natural. lol

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Ocotillo wells is having a clean up day coming up December 29th. Just throwing it out there for anyone that wants to clean up some

Reactions: hxckidd

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds