Is Clean - Dezert Dead?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

crazyracer

Tres Cuatro Tacos
Sep 27, 2006
Pacific Beach, CA
In for both!

I think the first time I met a lot of the still-active members was the Barstow clean up a few years ago. Good times!
And there was that one kid with the Jaeger that drove the 3 shock explorer...what ever happened to him?

DP_Ranger

Mar 13, 2010
dana point
I'm always down to clean up the desert. I feel like I clean up more after other people than I do myself. The level of dgaf these days is unreal.

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
just saw this thread.......

you have to know that my dad and i will always be down for this. can i pre-order like 4 shirts? haha

seriously, im down. ill put this in my subscribed threads so i can keep watching it

Reactions: hxckidd

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
I'm always down to clean up the desert. I feel like I clean up more after other people than I do myself. The level of dgaf these days is unreal.
Ditto. My kids go for walks in the morning and I make them pick up trash on those walks. Last trip out I hauled a load from our site to the dumpster because it was a busy weekend so we had few sites to pick from and the only good one was buried in burnt chairs and bottles and cans. So first hour was spent gathering it all into my truck just so we can camp there.

bajadog

Aug 25, 2018
pomona
I'm down to help and clean up........
always fun getting together and doing the right thing.

am down. I always make my kids pick up trash every time we go out to camp. Before we leave they have to pick 10 pieces of trash.
much respect....that's how it starts

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds