Jimmy Jr, another 1st gen 4runner build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

sc610

Jan 28, 2011
Santa Cruz
I was thinking of doing a UTV soundbar in mine. They at least look better than the wakeboard speakers. No idea on sound.
I read to make sure you get one that doesn't need to be manually turned on and off or at least has a remote.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

desert_steve

Oct 21, 2007
phelan, ca
Sweet 4runner
Long drives in a prerunner can suck, I used my bluetooth earmuffs for the phoenix and back drive I just did, totally saved me. I listen to movies and music, cuts out all the truck noise. Headsets probably in my future.
3M WorkTunes Connect Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology, 24 dB NRR, Ear protection for Mowing, Snowblowing, Construction, Work Shops - - Amazon.com
Thanks! We need more pics of the old sleeper 4runner and p/u's you used to have.

Im not a big fan of headsets (Or the earmuffs I have to wear at work), they get uncomfortable after a short period of time... Because of my Dumbo ears.

desert_steve

Oct 21, 2007
phelan, ca
I was thinking of doing a UTV soundbar in mine. They at least look better than the wakeboard speakers. No idea on sound.
I read to make sure you get one that doesn't need to be manually turned on and off or at least has a remote.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Ive been looking at them too. Lol youve seen my 4runner, Im not too concerned about how it looks. The only "complaint" that Ive been hearing about the bars is that they have practically no bass. That and like youve already pointed-out as far as how to control it/them.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds