Jubera Fab Portfolio

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

DP_Ranger

Mar 13, 2010
dana point
Hell, as a kid, I would make different variances of "aircraft" and glue or attach in one way or another to bottle / sky rockets and launch them from my front yard. Then I would go 2 or 3 cul-de-sac's over and look for any debris.

The amount of illegal fireworks I had access to as a kid, would land someone in jail for a looong time today. Lol

The worst part is I didn't even try to hide it. I had a 5' piece of 3/4" conduit permanently in my front yard pointed at such an angle that it would launch over the house across the street and towards the other cul-de-sac's

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
The 80’s and 90’s were a fuckin rad time to be a kid..
Remember those smoke bombs with different colored smoke? I lit one in a trash can one time and our next door neighbor thought I was trying to burn the neighborhood down 😂😂

Reactions: Heer-O

Heer-O

Mega Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lake Elsinore / Lakewood
The 80’s and 90’s were a fuckin rad time to be a kid..
Remember those smoke bombs with different colored smoke? I lit one in a trash can one time and our next door neighbor thought I was trying to burn the neighborhood down
Hell, I remember if you took one of those "ground flower" spinning fireworks and drilled a hole in the bottom, right in the middle, you could get them to launch in the air and spin... Lost a few dead rose bushes in the neighborhood that way.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds