Jubera Fab Portfolio

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
I've always said the one who says the price first is the loser. If i'm selling something and say I want $150 for it. I know I am hoping to get $120 or so. If you tell me you want $150 I will try my best to offer you $100 for it starting even lower. If I ask how much and the guy says make me an offer. If may be worth $150 to me so I would offer $120 hoping to get it for cheaper and then they counter higher and back and forth and I end up paying MORE than the person who started at $150 would ever get. Also I learned a long time ago especially at the swapmeet unless you really really want it to just walk away and each time you come around offer them lower than the offer before and usually it works in your favor and you get it for the first price you offered since if you offer $120 and they say no $150. and next time around you offer them $110, they say no, then offer $100 next time, then they think hell that $120 offer wasn't that bad and usually will come down of close to it say, $125 of so. It's been my strategy for many many years and I will shoot out rediculously low offers often if I'd like to have something but don't NEED it. If someone is asking $1500 i'll shoot them an offer of $700. My motto is what's the worse they can say, NO?
i thought i was going to get beat up at the offroad swapmeet a few years ago offering less each time i came back. was an older guy with a brand new lockar dip stick for a c4, he wanted $75 and i kept offering $25. He finally told me if i come back and said $25 again he was going to punch me in the face...... i bought it for $30. lmao

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Yeah sometimes you can feel if the person doesn't want to deal on stuff but usually they are younger guys who don't want to pack it up and take it home. I brought stuff to the swapmeet to sell and not bring home. So I would deal accordingly.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
www.instagram.com
Being that we had to pull the expo off the table we decided to add a little touch to the shock mount tabs and do a billet tab out of 1018 cold rolled. These were a little tricky to program as i don't know what I am doing quite yet.. Lol we got it figured out and got all 8 completed. Super pumped we can knock little stuff like this out in house now. Next part we have to make will be a motor plate for LS and upper link tabs per the owners request.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

redeyeracing619

Jun 13, 2010
San Diego
I'll take a set of those sock mount tabs...1 3/4" tube? 5/8 bolt? what's the distance from where the tube sits, to center of bolt? i have some temporary ones tacked into place at the moment... shoot me a text if you prefer...

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
www.instagram.com
I'll take a set of those sock mount tabs...1 3/4" tube? 5/8 bolt? what's the distance from where the tube sits, to center of bolt? i have some temporary ones tacked into place at the moment... shoot me a text if you prefer...
Text me some dimensions that you need and we will will get you set up.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds