Jubera Fab Portfolio

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Been working on a swing set steering for the expo we built. It has the d44 beam conversion. We are doing dual swing set steering on it. Should have it all wrapped up this weekend.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Got the crossmember all tacked in place and cycled the suspension and checked the bump steer. Everything looks good so far. Going to try and get it wrapped up today.

Reactions: Heer-O

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Sweet. One of my main concerns of building my 05 tundra is the rack and pinion. So I assume the first set of steering is to get rid of the rack and pinion right? The second is obviously swing for beams so not applicable to me.

Reactions: Ryan Jubera

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Sweet. One of my main concerns of building my 05 tundra is the rack and pinion. So I assume the first set of steering is to get rid of the rack and pinion right? The second is obviously swing for beams so not applicable to me.
Yeah the first steering on the ranger is to replace the rack and pinion.. I don't truck rack in pinion on a truck that will see lots of abuse. They will last for a while with proper suspension geometry and no oversized tires. I just like the feedback of swing set.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
I finished up everything on the expo and we went tunning with Kevin from dialed shock prep and he did a great job. I still cant believe how fast the expo is. it feels super solid and stable at speed. The new steering works amazing and is super responsive. I will see if I can post a video of it. The owner is stoked on the build and that right there mean everything when u complete a full build for a customer. Anyways here are some pics of the new fab and a few from testing.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds