JuberaFab First Ranger Build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Honestly dont know how much it is forward but it is also not a stock fire wall. We threw one of my 40s on it. Just to see. Lol.
Also i am not a fan of how much the new hub puts the tire farther out. One the new upright I sucked the about block in over and inch to try to combat the scrub but only so much I could do.

It does look cool with 40s.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ljubera0250

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
yea, I think my offset on these BTR's is tighter than my other wheels ? I feel like my 35's on the fake walkers stick out more. I will check.

BUT>>> I don't think that would help with where I am seeing turning issues with my truck. My point of contact would be the lower corner of cab.

Here:

Reactions: Ryan Jubera

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
yea, I think my offset on these BTR's is tighter than my other wheels ? I feel like my 35's on the fake walkers stick out more. I will check.

BUT>>> I don't think that would help with where I am seeing turning issues with my truck. My point of contact would be the lower corner of cab.

Here:
How wode is ur truck this truck is pretty wide for a mid size truck with 37 and they might play into it as well. I know we pushed it forward but don't remember how much and can't imagine it was a whole lot.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds