JustNCase I needed a new project ... "BroDaddy"

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Then spend the whole next morning taking all the masking off. Good thing we got some help from his daughter.

And rinse and repeat on the rear firewall! Killer shoulder workout for him while I worked on the 12oz curls.

DONT BE SAD>>>> GET GLAD!!

Phew, at this point you should be Brotally Exhausted

Too bad... you still need to put in the noico butyl on back firewall

And then....finally put the seats in to feel like something is done... At which point it is promptly pointed out that your pimped ride is lacking all the driving controls... haha.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Friendly reminder... painting sucks.

But, it does look good when done.

This doesn't look so good though. Doh. Gonna have to do something about this.

Wonder how we gonna weld on double sheer too.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
sup brochachos? This lil bitch has been eating up all my time. Still busting ass trying to get this done for Tuff Trucks! I think we are at 1.25yrs into rebuild?

This lil piece of African Engineering. Bolted two of these on the radius arm bolts...Welded them right to cross member to stop the radius arms from folding on themselves. Simple fast ugly fix.
Brotip: a single bolt in the horizontal plane won't stop your radius arms from folding. Ask a bro how he know.

anndddd. back to the shiny stuff. Late night paint job by JustN was surprisingly good. Now we get to scratch the shit out of it all during re-assembly.

ding,dong,

ching,pow .... how you like me now

check out those cross over nuts. LOL. how many miles of smiles have these seen!? Think it might be time for some new ones though.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
he better hurry up and decide what color paint... because now we just need to connect dots.

i already know what wheels he is gonna use.. cuz they are sitting in my attic, and he is getting deal of century. LOL.

Reactions: JustNCase

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
only 8 days left till the BRO-down at Tuff trucks Del Mar. Gonna be a photo finish!

It's running now.... on its own weight... and the pinion angle is set for max sickness for all the BRO-ho's.

Also, drilled knucks out....and removed the 1/2" double shear tabs from the other old knuckle. going to run single shear 3/4" bolt with shouldered heims. He is going to install some new Napa blue boot BJ's.... and then we can get front hubs/knucks/steerging on.

Fun info. His tie tods going to wheels are 1.5 x .375 that is tapped to 7/8. Fucking burly, Bro

Reactions: Klever

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds