JustNCase I needed a new project ... "BroDaddy"

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
^^ HAHAH. Those are rad. I will probably have my "ginger beer" in a yeti.

And uhhh... we will be there every day they will let us race for $20! LOL

So yea, I will be doing both with 2ghetto The Rusty Trombone. JustN better finish his shit in time!

just reminded me... we need to get counts on fair tickets. they are making you buy them online this yr.

Reactions: Klever

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
Ha ha yeah they are bitchen!

Hell yeah! I hope to meet you one of those days ha ha! Hope they let us get in the picts this time too.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
come say hi for sure!!! they better let people in pits... that is what makes it cool for fans... seeing all the nice trucks. Some nice stuff rolls thru there. And rolls in the arena too! haha

Reactions: Klever

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Too lazy to look back in the thread, but are his tie rods bent? If so, they’re gonna flop like a mofo
Yes they are.. but they won't because we put wobble stoppers on them. (made from Jimco bushings)

Truck is ready enough for Tuff trucks!! Bent front wheel is leaking air... so that should be intersting. Also, hope everything clears liek it should.. don't think we cycled it all since final assembly. Tuff trucks will self clear it. LOL

Didnt even kill the donor tomato when taking down fence and getting it out of backyard... can see floppy tie rid here before tight and wobble stoppers.

Can see it here straight forward with wobble stops....after driveway alignment.

Reactions: mikey09120

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds