Ken Block 2013 - New team headquarters and team name.

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

xxmikexx1359

Sep 14, 2007
(949)
www.myspace.com

Kicking off 2013 with a brand new race team and global headquarters, Hoonigan Racing Division’s Ken Block is off to a big start this year. So, to better inform everyone about what he's going to be up to this season and what events he'll be partaking in, Hoonigan Racing Division decided it'd be best to let fans hear it directly from the man himself, the Chief Hoon, Ken Block. Below, Block goes into detail on everything from how he came up with his all-new team look to what he hopes to accomplish in 2013.

http://hooniganracing.com/blog/ken-block-talks-2013-hoonigan-racing-division-schedule-and-all-new-livery

Last edited:

Mike@pitb

Did the Baja
Jan 14, 2009
The other Hb.
I like it. Cool use of containers. No room for fabbing anything but I'm sure that's not within house anyways. As a team head quartes, it's badass. As a shop, not so much. But then again, it doesn't really need to be. It's got enough room and tool boxes to be a really nice garage, which is really all he needs. They're not doing engine/trans. rebuilds there from what I can see, but then again, all the big tools could be in the storage containers. The containers keep the place looking pretty sano keeping things (I'm assuming) like big tools, wheels and tires out of sight. And with that color blue, he should pick up a Makita sponsorship.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds