KOH trip/talk 2022

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

SByota

Jul 16, 2003
I’ll be there Feb 3-6 for the Ultra 4 race weekend. I normally do the first/opening weekend, but work had different plans for me this year.

Thrashing to get my Tacoma desert ready.

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
I usually prerun the TT course, but spectating has gotten Uber gay the last few years. It really bums me out.

UmmYeahItsMe147

Mar 2, 2006
Cedar City, UT
Was just talking to a friend about sites and wanted to see if DR had a spot picked out yet.

I'll be cruising out the 3rd after work and heading home on the 6th.

Koh is too crazy to make anything of it, I just go with zero expectations and try and hang with friends like any other desert trip.

Really considering bringing camera stuff and getting footage if anyone's interested?

dsrtrcr01

Booshie Cat
Jan 31, 2005
I usually prerun the TT course, but spectating has gotten Uber gay the last few years. It really bums me out.
I have been a handful of times and literally saw 15 minutes of the race last year for the first time. We usually just hang, ride bikes and go watch the crazy night action. Very little to do with the actual race.

AshtonP59

Feb 18, 2019
Oak Hills, CA
Was hoping to have the truck done for the first weekend but looking like it is not gonna happen, I will be out there watching both weekends and probably for the golf cart race Thursday to see some carnage.

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
I agree with turbo yota, watching the tt race has been absolute garbage. i usually just drive around all day and hang with friends i dont usually get to see instead. and then wait for the night shenanigans to commence.

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
the racing has been lagging. even the night time activities are not what they were. but it is a desert trip and good times with the desert community.
i will probably stay around bessemer mine road camping. not to far from the action.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds