KOH TT race meet up??

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
I have not seen much about it on here but i have heard of a lot of people going out to this. the tt race is going to be bad ass. its been well over 20 years since a organized event with this many top TT trucks have ran in california high desert.

they are runing on thursday. i was if we can get some sort of a dr meet up going. i will be out for the race thursday. mes around on friday (hammer town/wolf sanctuary and what not) then do a desert run to slash X on sat. hang out around there then head home.

what are your plans and who is all going?

Reactions: garrettw

Andy jones

JONES
Feb 8, 2004
canyon lake,ca
I’ll be out there with the Bronco, Wednesday-Friday evening. I’m down for whatever after the TT races.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SByota

Jul 16, 2003
What are the dates for this?
KOH is February 1-9. The TT race is on Thursday the 7th.

I’ll be out there the 1-4, I’m bummed I’ll be missing the TT race. I may try to go back just for the day, but I don’t know if the wife will go for it b

garrettw

Mar 23, 2015
San Clemente, CA
I’ll be out there 6-9 (lol) myself and a group of friends go rip around the start finish course on pitbike Friday night around 12am. If anyone wants to join, bring your pitbike, atc, gas scooter or whatever sketchy death trap you’ve got.. and a lot of beer

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
ill be there for the tt race with some buddies! would like to meet up with you guys and watch the race

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Plainfield, CA
I'll be there, rolling in late Wednesday night towing the Xploder down. There should be 3 or 4 of us with trucksd from Nor cal, looking forward to it! Headed home Sunday.

Reactions: WW_RANGER_X

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds