Maybe I'm Compensating for Something

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
ok, stop fucking around and be serious.
now, how is the aluminum-phone holder-thing majiggernigger attached to your dash? some super good double sided tape or something???

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
ok, stop fucking around and be serious.
now, how is the aluminum-phone holder-thing majiggernigger attached to your dash? some super good double sided tape or something???
Bingo. I used two strips of the Gorilla glue brand side by side. Gotta make sure you clean off the dash with acetone or alcohol first otherwise it won't stick for beans.

Reactions: P.R.exploder69

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
sooooooooooooo wut happened wif dis?!?!? to much cumm in the back tent/camper/sleepper thingy majiganigger one night and it just randomly exploded?!??!!?
serious kaweschon
The nuts I bust are just too much sometimes :/

I used the tent once so far, hopefully I'll get to use it again soon. Just been driving it and doing some small stuff to it. Detailed the interior and exterior, replaced the steering wheel Chevy emblem that was scratched up from the previous owner, changed the front and rear diff fluid and transfer case fluid, new passenger unit bearing, and front discs and rotors. It's looking like I'll have to tear apart the transfer case and rebuild it. It grinds while in 4x and gets louder with speed, and found a fair amount of shavings on the transfer case drain plug. If anyone has first hand experience with these transfer cases, advice would be much appreciated. I'll look under the truck tomorrow to see what model it is (it's a floor shifted case).

Aside from that, I absolutely love the truck. The 8ft bed is awesome, and the rear doors swing nearly flat against the bed making it really easy to load and unload the cab.

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
The nuts I bust are just too much sometimes :/

I used the tent once so far, hopefully I'll get to use it again soon. Just been driving it and doing some small stuff to it. Detailed the interior and exterior, replaced the steering wheel Chevy emblem that was scratched up from the previous owner, changed the front and rear diff fluid and transfer case fluid, new passenger unit bearing, and front discs and rotors. It's looking like I'll have to tear apart the transfer case and rebuild it. It grinds while in 4x and gets louder with speed, and found a fair amount of shavings on the transfer case drain plug. If anyone has first hand experience with these transfer cases, advice would be much appreciated. I'll look under the truck tomorrow to see what model it is (it's a floor shifted case).

Aside from that, I absolutely love the truck. The 8ft bed is awesome, and the rear doors swing nearly flat against the bed making it really easy to load and unload the cab.
i fucked up my insult. i was thinking of that pic i just recently posted somewhere of you banging some other dude in the tent, in the bed and was referencing that. but forgot, no one can read my complex mind so they wouldn't get it.
so, epic fail on my part. haha

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
i fucked up my insult. i was thinking of that pic i just recently posted somewhere of you banging some other dude in the tent, in the bed and was referencing that. but forgot, no one can read my complex mind so they wouldn't get it.
so, epic fail on my part. haha
Double post*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds