Miller MIG,TIG,Plasma,JD2 Tube bender Lots of Fab Tools

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Dezertracer29

Mar 1, 2020
Santa Clarita
I have a bunch of fab tools I’m selling. I really hate to see it go but I injured myself at work and can’t currently race or build anything so it’s time to let them go. I’m the original owner of all the machines purchased em all brand new and have never had an issue with any of them. They all have very low run time on them and in like new condition. Don’t hesitate to make me an offer but just keep in mind this is all very well equipped and maintained equipment. Most every machine I have tons of extra parts or supplies for that I’ll throw In.
Everything is located in Santa Clarita. I’m currently working in Pomona 3 times a week though and don’t mind bringing it with me to work as long as we work out arrangements ahead of time.

-Miller Syncrowave 250DX TIG welder, with built in water cooledr and has the optional Pulser module add on. Comes complete ready to use with a 250 weldcraft water cool torch and regulator along with a argon bottle. Coolant and filter was just changed recently.
Asking 3800obo

-Millermatic 251 w/torch,regulator and mixed welding gas bottle. Also has the upgrade module to run a push pull torch for aluminum.
Asking 1900 obo

-Miller Spoolmatic 30a spool gun, comes with a ton of extra replacement parts (2k worth)and Expendables and prolly 40 spool of aluminum wire that’s still good.
Asking 900obo

-Miller Spectrum 625 plasma cutter
Asking 1600obo

-Miller XR push/pull wire feeder with XR-Edge 15w water cooled gun. I paid 2200 for the torch alone it’s all in good shape and I have 3 bulk spool of aluminum wire I can throw in.
Asking 1700 obo

-JD2 Model 4 hydraulic bender with custom rolling stand. I have 3 die sets for it 1”,1-3/4”,2” has ram and air driven hydraulic pump.
asking 1900obo

-JET 1.5 HP 6” belt sander/disc sander 120vac or 240vac
Asking 600

-Wilton 9” cold saw with upgraded coolant pump
Asking 900 obo

-JMR Tube. Notcher
Asking 400 OBO

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads