MORE McKenzie 300

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
i would think a lot of people will be out there just to get out racing or not.

i will most likely be out there. i usually dont like going to the loco races to "test" somethings on my play truck but i just finished up a bunch of work and was planing on going out that weekend before i heard about this. i will say far off.

AshtonP59

94 Ranger Prerunner Project
Feb 18, 2019
Oak Hills, CA
Mikey 09120, AshtonP59 cruise by our pit for a beer, charcoal Ford ranger #1453.
We will check you guys out! Just preran today and most of the course is good and fast but like mile 26.5-28 super super rough so should be good watching there. We are racing #1310 buggy so keep an eye out and get some videos lol!

Reactions: exp24

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
not many DR going? man, with all the crap we all hae been through (lock downs, riots) i would think the desert is going to be full out there. KOH style.

my truck has been locked up for about 7 months. its coming out and get some dirt on the tires before a week long trip for the baja 500.

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
not many DR going? man, with all the crap we all hae been through (lock downs, riots) i would think the desert is going to be full out there. KOH style.

my truck has been locked up for about 7 months. its coming out and get some dirt on the tires before a week long trip for the baja 500.
I wanted to, but don't have the tundra ready yet.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds