My I-beamed Chevy

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

ovrebo1

Asshole/ helpful
Dec 10, 2007
Colorado

Since the top picture I have added wheel spacers. In the other pictures you can tell because the wheels fill the fenders out better. I built a light bar, but I don't have any pictures of it because I don't have any lights for it yet, so I took it off. It mounts above the windshield and has a triangle brace behind it. I built it from a long bed and I think it's still a little to long, so when I link it I think I will shorten it even more

Reactions: OtundraC

vaderoni

(o\ ! /o)
Nov 26, 2007
Loomis, CA (sacramento)
Nice! Just get a bumper on back there! Any more pics of the beams? Or is there a build thread that im not aware of?:confused:

Kinda off topic but, I like your tail lights, not too flashy. Where did you get those?

ovrebo1

Asshole/ helpful
Dec 10, 2007
Colorado
lol, no one liked the way my beams looked, so until I build new ones, I'll just post pics of the truck. Ya I should probably build a back bumper. Thanks for all the compliments

04yfzkid

I are smarts
Mar 21, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
lol, no one liked the way my beams looked, so until I build new ones, I'll just post pics of the truck. Ya I should probably build a back bumper. Thanks for all the compliments
Still got those on it? Well even though no one liked them, how are they holding up?

Really cool truck by the way. I would definitely rock it :cool:

ovrebo1

Asshole/ helpful
Dec 10, 2007
Colorado
Still got those on it? Well even though no one liked them, how are they holding up?

Really cool truck by the way. I would definitely rock it :cool:
work fine so far :) just got to build a swing set for it. All the heims should be in next week

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds