My I-beamed Chevy

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
I just changed the oil.hahaha I thought I had a tight space to work. What are ur plans for wiring with the new motor. Stand alone or factory.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

ovrebo1

Asshole/ helpful
Dec 10, 2007
Colorado
I just changed the oil.hahaha I thought I had a tight space to work. What are ur plans for wiring with the new motor. Stand alone or factory.
Ya, I need to move the dirtbikes to the shed and pick up. I need to keep costs down, so I'll be working with as many factory parts as I can.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
My buddy put a 6.0 in his older Chevy and went with a stock harness and cut it down. Used a blue tooth plug for the obd2 port and looks at all the data on his phone or a tablet through one of those apps. Woorked out good. I have a stock computer for a 2004 5.3 if you need one.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

ovrebo1

Asshole/ helpful
Dec 10, 2007
Colorado
My buddy put a 6.0 in his older Chevy and went with a stock harness and cut it down. Used a blue tooth plug for the obd2 port and looks at all the data on his phone or a tablet through one of those apps. Woorked out good. I have a stock computer for a 2004 5.3 if you need one.
Sweet thanks! Mine actually came with one. I think the only thing I'm missing is a mass air

ovrebo1

Asshole/ helpful
Dec 10, 2007
Colorado
Weird. I wonder if its a browser cache thing. Maybe people who can't see them should try clearing their browser history????

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds