New Moderation Team

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Why the hatred, lil fella?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
and because i hope the next time this lil fella digs a sand hole at the beach, he falls on his ass in the hole, the sand collapses in on his stupid fucking face, collapses his lungs, and he's trapped for 69 minutes until he dies a horrible and fatal and partially cause by Jakey, death.

similar story has happened before. fact check me.
googs neva ly's

Heer-O

King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Jan 23, 2013
Lake Elsinore
and because i hope the next time this lil fella digs a sand hole at the beach, he falls on his ass in the hole, the sand collapses in on his stupid fucking face, collapses his lungs, and he's trapped for 69 minutes until he dies a horrible and fatal and partially cause by Jakey, death.

similar story has happened before. fact check me.
googs neva ly's
Have you taken your meds today? I worry about ya sometimes, jakey-poo

Reactions: Reformedwheeler

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Have you taken your meds today? I worry about ya sometimes, jakey-poo

of course, but not the ones that youre implying i have taken...............

dats fo shooooooooooooooooo

84projectford is doing a great job.
thanks for keeping it clean bro.

agreed! but now i got 2 fucking forums to keep up on. hah.
i had just switched over to badlinesgoodtimes and was getting used to their shit, which isnt even that different hah, and then fucknuts comes an fixes this one. (Jeremey, i'm not being mean ive just really been wanting/using the word "fucknuts" recently and it seemed to fit well. hahah 😘)

Reactions: mikey09120

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
I'm here to clean up the barn, not roll in the mud. We wouldn't have had this problem if you degenerates didn't get the site spam targeted for meth dealers and abortion pills

pretty much kicked this site to the curb after all th spammers. had a very low volume before that but the history content kept me coming back.

not sure how you got through to Jeremy. I have been told in attempts to contact him from people that know him/helped him in the past to make/update this site that he has no interest/time in this site. basically they all said its a slow death., let it die. he does not want to sell it. did not have/want to spend any money or time to update/fix things. even tho people have reach out to him over the last 8+ years. like that pile of parts in a garage and someday it will be a bad ass prerunner.

and its our fault for letting spammers to take over the site??????? fuck that concept.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds