New SXS from Yamaha, The Wolverine

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

F1sleepy

Grumpy Old Man
Aug 1, 2006
Escondido
Looks like a cool trail SxS! Should be fun. I can say after taking the new RZR xp 4 1000 out for a shakedown run, it's the most fun I've had in the dirt in a long time.

Greeley

May 10, 2012
Costa Mesa
Yeah it's pretty cool, kinda the same as a Rhino more or less with some upgrades. From what I am reading on another forum Yamaha will be releasing a more "sport" model later this year to compete with the RZR, fingers crossed!

cjlprerunner

Mega Member
Apr 3, 2009
Fullerton
They have been saying that for the past 5+ years, don't count on too much.
The reason they have not been able to is because of all of the fallout from the rhino lawsuits. Yamaha took a huge hit when people decided to use rhinos for what they weren't intended. Yamaha isn't losing the court cases but they are spending millions of dollars defending themselves. The fact that they released the vining was a suprise to the industry. Yamaha does have a concept sport utv that was designed back before the rzr even came out. They had stopped the advancement in design and production after the lawsuits started. I'm sure if we're patient we will see a sport utv with the Yamaha badge before too long.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds