No. 7 Rear Ends

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

EvanNumberSeven

Mega Member
Mar 5, 2008
Apple Valley
profile.myspace.com
Some of you may be familiar with our work on 9in rear ends. We did it as a custom deal for a while but now we're getting a little more serious with the involvement in that part. I have a couple pictures of what the latest is from us. But also Im putting up galleries on the website. Check it out. I'd like to see what you guys think.

No. 7 Rear End work

Custom9in-1.jpg

No70122.jpg

0328111832.jpg

differential149.jpg

0526001533-1.jpg

differential050.jpg

0511011608.jpg

Tacoma014.jpg

Last edited:

EvanNumberSeven

Mega Member
Mar 5, 2008
Apple Valley
profile.myspace.com
The ones that I like to work with are. Like the one you see under my blue truck is a carrier centered one so that yes, you have one size of axle. However, the full custom housing that you see a drawing of, I designed that with two faceplates: 1 for the guys that want to have equal length axles, and the other for the guys that need it pinion center. That way when you look at it from the back, the whole axle is even, just the 3rd member plugs in at two different locations. I actually just got a call from the lasercutters. They said they will try and have the new 9" all bent up for my by the end of the day. Im so excited to get it together. Im tired of looking at the CAD drawing.

EvanNumberSeven

Mega Member
Mar 5, 2008
Apple Valley
profile.myspace.com
Have the new housing all welded up, We just need the photographer to come back and shoot it. Now the trusses and the upper 3 and 4 Link mounts are going to be dropped off at the lasercutters Mon morning.

How big of tubes can you run on the stock center housings?
3.25" is what fits and its what we use. Although many are swedged so its a 3.25"/3.00" tube.

im happy with mine and i guarantee anyone else will too
I'm glad you enjoyed yours.

EvanNumberSeven

Mega Member
Mar 5, 2008
Apple Valley
profile.myspace.com
I put up a cell pic of the fabricated housing with the truss and upper link mount. We also have the 4 link upper mount in as well. We will be putting together another housing with the 4 link upper mount. The 3 link upper ill have two more pieces not shown.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds