Norcal Colorado

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Fifty

Sep 3, 2018
Bay
-Name. Charles
-Age. Mileage not years... broken
-Location. Bay Area
-Vehicles / dirt bikes / etc. Down to the 18 Colorado and 15 Yukon xl. Sold everything else when i had to learn to walk again
-Why you want to join DR. Knowledge is power
-How you found out about DR. A bit, been reading and not posting for 2 years

have an 18 zr2 Colorado that is a toy. Through use have found shortcomings and have done mods to try to overcome them. Have finally bit the bullet and it’s time for real suspension etc etc etc...

Been burned by a couple shops, one big time. Been saved by a couple shops.

im disabled and just can’t quite do the fab work I used to so have to rely on others for tube work etc etc..

Reactions: SoupGFX

Fifty

Sep 3, 2018
Bay
V6 Colorado ZR2. Fiberglass, 35’s, wilwood front brakes. Evil uca, king coilovers, king bumps
Deaver spring under, bed cage for 3x16 4 tube bypasses and new front bumper being built by Nv fab in Grover beach
He is also doing a cbr radiator for better angles.

spod, evil 3rd brake, rear bumper, 4.56 gears....

trying to think of what else has been done to it.

Fifty

Sep 3, 2018
Bay
And yes, the multimatics dssv are great in concept and not that great when used at speed.

most awesome daily driver shock out there. But bend shafts easy, and are not tunable, can’t control a heavier tire, and overheat when pressed.

rumor is thesilverado version of the zr2 will have shocks 3 times the size and the truck weighs about the same. That will be awesome..

Fifty

Sep 3, 2018
Bay
Yep.
Although just got word king sent the wrong cross bars/pins to mount the coilovers.

life can never be easy lol

Fifty

Sep 3, 2018
Bay
Huge thanks to filthy Motorsports. Got me the contact info for who to speak with at King and blamo, I sent a pic and they are going to send nick the right parts.

before I gave the name to speak with it was “call the people who told you to call us and make them do it”.... lol.

I’m too stuck at home with this quarantine to wait patiently... lol!!!!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds