Ocotillo closed to Vehicles

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Just got an email from a ranger friend. Ocotillo closed to all vehicle traffic. They are currently going around and kicking everyone out. You can park and hike but no vehicles. That part makes no sense to me. Just want everyone aware before driving out there.

Reactions: SoupGFX

circafwsk8r86

Jan 23, 2014
I feel bad for California and other heavily liberal states. When shitt like this happens those politicians really take advantage of all they can. There’s hear say that they were trying to shut gun sales down in LA area???

smokeysevin

is Ron Burgundy?
Dec 28, 2012
Houston
Galveston County in Texas just closed their beaches as well. Its not just blue states at this point.

Sean

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ucd baja

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
I feel bad for all of US. My question is... Why is there anything other then CovId issues in the Covid bill they passed? Why is there PBS funding and Kennedy Center and all that other crap in there? I try not to politicize things because both sides are stupid but seriously. It took longer to get the bill because they kept putting things in it that did not belong and then the final has crap in it that does not belong because if it did not then one side would not approve it.

Reactions: ucd baja

smokeysevin

is Ron Burgundy?
Dec 28, 2012
Houston
I feel bad for all of US. My question is... Why is there anything other then CovId issues in the Covid bill they passed? Why is there PBS funding and Kennedy Center and all that other crap in there? I try not to politicize things because both sides are stupid but seriously. It took longer to get the bill because they kept putting things in it that did not belong and then the final has crap in it that does not belong because if it did not then one side would not approve it.
Unfortunately no one will ever vote in favor of bills being line item only or single issue only. That is how senators get their pet projects funded.

Its a terrible system that allows bills named like "protect americans from internet piracy" are written to strip end to end encryption from users but you can't vote against it without looking like you support piracy...

Btw, that is a current issue that is getting no mention because of all the pandemic coverage. That is not to say its a conspiracy or anything, just that our privacy is being attacked during all this as well.

Sean

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds