Old Dezertrangers videos from early 2000's?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

emig1586

Aug 4, 2003
Escondido
Does anyone have any of the old dezertrangers videos from the early 2000's? Feeling nostalgic lately and wouldn't mind watching them again but I can't find them anywhere. Thanks!

Reactions: ucd baja

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
Go to Fish's channel and scroll back to his older stuff. Lots on there. Not sure what Bonzen's channel was back in the day cause I think he used to do some on youtube also along with his DVD's...

LOL, I'm riding shotgun in #732 at 3:34 in this one... And the story of how the truck ended up like it did in the clips of it starting at 3:53 is one of the top 3 memorable races of my life. I was BUSY in the passenger seat that day!!! LOL

LMAO first jump EVER in my old explorer is 9 seconds into this one too... Good laughs of memories in these... (random fact, the dude driving the race truck 23 seconds in is now a chick and still races on occasion and has built some pretty nice rides as a dude and a chick. Not even talking shit, just crazy how things have changed...) Another random from memory of this video... I had NO CLUE how to use Fish's camera but he was driving so I was videoing and lost the focus at the worst time on the jump at the 55 second mark cause that was a COMPLETELY stock F150 and got WASTED on the landing!!! LOL I always wished that clip had been in focus!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ucd baja

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
"Rod" Fantlli?
Haven't seen the dude since probably 2004 time frame when I moved out of California but yep... Or well Brooke as I believe she's know as now? LOL Nothing against the dude/chick at all but definitely never saw that one coming when I heard about it. Still kind of wonder how much of it had to do with a serious head injury he had not too long before the change vs just him wanting to be a her... Again, literally don't care... Just didn't see it coming having known and hung around him for a few years back in the day.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds