Phoenix to Laughlin 500

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
And for the fucking record, it was NOT my birthday, Steffie just told them that so they’d make a scene and I’d get even fucking fatter on free cheesecake.

Here are some more pics.

Top of the hill overlooking Laughlin whilst drinking:

Craggy peak in the distance looked like it was flipping us off:

Do Dah’s manly luggage

Fucking tapatalk is pissing me the fuck off and loading the pics all fuckity! FUCK!!!

Last edited:

dsrtrcr01

Booshie Cat
Jan 31, 2005
Not really understanding the short F1. Bronco wheel base is too short... THey like to walk out on you. That's why some people have stretched them. So why would you want a short F150? I am assuming it was a bronco that rolled and they put an F150 cab on it then shortened a bed to match wheelbase.

Horunner

Aug 10, 2014
Yucaipa
Not really understanding the short F1. Bronco wheel base is too short... THey like to walk out on you. That's why some people have stretched them. So why would you want a short F150? I am assuming it was a bronco that rolled and they put an F150 cab on it then shortened a bed to match wheelbase.
Who cares how it works if it looks cool?

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
Broncos work awesome—one of the reasons why they are so fucking popular!

There are actually companies that just so happen to specialize in bronco fabrication and turnkey builds. Might be work internetting…

Last edited:

dsrtrcr01

Booshie Cat
Jan 31, 2005
Broncos work awesome—one of the reasons why they are so fucking popular!

There are actually companies that just so happen to specialize in bronco fabrication and turnkey builds. Might be work internetting…
Really? People build Broncos? I was saying they are short wheel based and want to walk out and the little bit longer F150 wheelbase would be better. Would you disagree?

Wonder why there are stretched Broncos out there? They aren't doing all that work for extra leg room are they?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds