Pictures of your latest ride

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
I would have looked at the Honda when I was buying because I really Like Hondas (I own 6) but I do not like the handling of 450's or 500's. They all feel like the weight is in the gas cap to me and feel like the want to fall over in turns and stuff. The 350 feels like my old CR250 where it feels like the weight is down low. I can drift around corners/turns and stuff on this like my 2 stroke. I am sure I would have got used to the feeling but I just liked the low center of gravity feel this one gave.
I was looking for a EXC or FE when this popped up for a great price with a ton of aftermarket shit on it already. Same, I like Hondas.

You can feel the difference just standing next to the bike and grabbing the bars. The FE feels like a 125 and CRF feels like a street bike.

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
I was looking for a EXC or FE when this popped up for a great price with a ton of aftermarket shit on it already. Same, I like Hondas.

You can feel the difference just standing next to the bike and grabbing the bars. The FE feels like a 125 and CRF feels like a street bike.
Yeah. I'm like 135lbs so to me it is a big difference. This one is still heavy compared to the 2 stroke. Almost made me want to go to the gym and get a few more muscles.

Reactions: bullnerd

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds