pistola pete... accident in San Felipe

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
he was down at the san felip mayham race with his daughter. not sure of all the details but was involve in a very bad crash. he is in very grave condition. love him or dislike him, he had offroad racing in his blood and would help anyone if needed.

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
I believe its confirmed he has passed. As well as driver of other rzr. 3 females in hospital but all sound like in non critical condition

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Pete has passed. Chad (his brother) called us and relayed on best he could that he was gone. One of a kind dude. His daughters are ok (they were in the wreck too) but I feel for the whole family. Bob passed away just a few years ago. Margie has got to be going through hell....

bajadog

Aug 25, 2018
pomona
it happened on the dunes by el cortez, flat area on top closer to the road. when we got there we were told two people
in his razor went to the hospital. a sheet hung over his razor, the other guy was maybe 100 hundred yards away,
his ride, i couldn't tell what it was, only that it was on it's side and then lying ten yards away, the driver obviously gone.
it was said the other driver was being reckless....there were alot of heavy hearts at contingency and prayers for the family.

crazyracer

Tres Cuatro Tacos
Sep 27, 2006
Pacific Beach, CA
We were down there when the news came through. Big bummer for sure. The group found out right before we hit the powerline whoops just outside of valle de trinidad. I never knew him personally but I did admire his hustle and love for desert racing down south. Its a big loss for the sport and his daughters.

Reactions: bajadog

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds