Polaris ACE

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

toyotabuilder

Mega Member
Oct 26, 2010
Coos Bay, OR
Are you a French homosexual Democrat?
no i enjoy my 85 fl350 but as parts a getting harder to come by i’m looking for other single seat atv’s, the dealer in town told me about this not saying i’d buy one tomorrow but as i have a harder time riding bikes now utv’s are keeping me out in the dunes now, i don’t see how its any worse than a pilot really

toyotabuilder

Mega Member
Oct 26, 2010
Coos Bay, OR
it seems like thats what they were going for at least to me i remember when the fl400 came out and it got the cold shoulder by the atv comunity (at least where i was living at the time) and i was in the last 10 or so years the got cool, personaly i’m looking at building a single seater or getting a trophy kart 450rs and putting a raptor 700 motor in but i hope this might open the single seat segment back up in the long run

toyotabuilder

Mega Member
Oct 26, 2010
Coos Bay, OR
Are you not paying attention to the seating position? It's nothing like an Odyssey.
i understand its not anything like my FL, christ people its a single seat atv KIND OF like what the FL’s were when they came out, but more like the utv’s of today. man you some of you people are so narrow minded its not even funny, polaris is the leader in utv’s and maybe others will follow their lead.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds