Project 2 Ghetto Build Thread

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
^^ LOL. Never seen a white boy do bondo like that, eh!? It must be because it's "European" bondo. lol.

We have done the EZ up paint booth once. We didn't vent enough for the clear. Couldn't see shit.

I actually plan to lay down a bunch of free harbor freight tarps as the "floor". I will probably wet the dirt down before putting tarps down too...

Oh, and I will definitely be getting drunk. That part should be the easy part!

Reactions: the bodj

Bertismyname

Oct 1, 2018
San Diego
If you want bullet proof paint. Shoot it with endura. That shit takes a ton of abuse. Doesn't chip or scratch. I painted a dump truck bed with it. A week or so later one of the equipment operators slammed into the top rail with a big ass wheel loader caved in the top rail but the paint held up. Just be sure of your color choice. You need a grinder to remove it.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
The drinking or the painting?
Drinking!! I'm gonna fuck up the paint for sure. I can't even rattle can shit without fucking up.

^^^Sounds like my kinda party!!!
No fucks given about safety—Check.
Inebriated—Check.
Making/doing EVERYTHING yourself—Check.
You’re killin’ it!!!
See above. This should turn out to be an interesting experience!! HAHA

If you want bullet proof paint. Shoot it with endura. That shit takes a ton of abuse. Doesn't chip or scratch. I painted a dump truck bed with it. A week or so later one of the equipment operators slammed into the top rail with a big ass wheel loader caved in the top rail but the paint held up. Just be sure of your color choice. You need a grinder to remove it.
I've think I've heard of using this paint... someone said to try it for tubework and frame rails. I was told it's usually used on tractors???

Bertismyname

Oct 1, 2018
San Diego
Two part catalized. White. Sprayed with hvlp gun. I believe you can get it in cans with a plunger to add the catalyst as well. I've only sprayed it a handful of times about ten years ago. Don't get runs in it. Hard as fuck to remove .

Reactions: smokeysevin

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds