Project G4 AKA QuasiGhetto

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Lucerne Valley, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
I got one of these eastwood metal cutting saw's last year when it was on sale and before Bidenflation fucked everything up. It works awesome. I cut some 12ga steel, 16g steel and 1/8" aluminum. Works awesome and is fairly fast too.

Reactions: charlie_brown

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
^^ I did use a tiny bit of soap this time. But... done it a ton of times without soap. Cut off wheel is like Franks Red Hot for me... I use that shit on everything.

Shit, JustN asked yesterday what I use to cut foam for roll cage... You know what do!!

Sat morning I did some more Johnny 5 Disassemble! hopefully the last time? Getting ready to paint rear chassis/tubework.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
got some delphi crimpers... and went ahead and cut off the pull to seat metripack630 terminals from the big relay on the Holley harness .... that would need like a 2" hole in your firewall. Of course it has 12 gauge and also like 16 gauge or something... so had to get two new expensive crimping tools. Good thing it's my bday and I got the tools from my pops.

Got it all in the truck ... so now I just need to learn to wire up a starter, etc... and it should run. Gonna run it up and over the brake calipers to keep it up high and out of elements as best I can.And it comes right in the hole for a clutch master

Ended up slotting this plate and also the grommet... so I didnt have e-pin both main connectors. If i need to.. I can re-weld the plate. I will probably just black RTV it all though.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds