Project G4 AKA QuasiGhetto

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Oh and for the mo techmological folks. That is a 14" 350 over 16" 450. I am too low with 0 preload on straps.

So, I will crank in some preload to get the rear up(which i do want some in the rear). No fuel yet either.

Secondaries are set 7" from cap end... (block height is like 6.81 on the 450lb spring I think?) It won't ever coil bind for sure, especially with rubber spacer.

Reactions: Reformedwheeler

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
been slowly adding all the parts on the back. Trying to get brakes bled too... so it will be easier to move around. Will have to pull the brake lines in cab for handbrake when I eventually have to craptor line the floor though.

I keep saying almost done with fab... but had to build the bumper extender. This really helps as a high lift jacking point to get truck on the jack stands quick.

Also protects the high dollar light too!

Had to paint that... Hammered Black is now 10.48/can at Home Depot... yikes. Luckily... the dumbasses left an old price tag... and it was the only one leftm and happened to be Hammered Black. So made them price match their sticker at register. *looking back..should have got more than 3x cans. haha. Front is also coming back apart to get radiator issue fixed and mechanic work to do final install on crank pulley, PS stuff, etc.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds