Project G4 AKA QuasiGhetto

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
well..... lets see his last fab company didnt work when his rear ends all leaked and failed. guy is a douche. but so am i. so whats the difference.
I've heard his name before, but don't know where, probably IG. Remember Im in NJ, so zero connections to the offroad world.

Whats with all the GMR paraphanalia? I remember reading GMR builds on RDZ years ago.

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
he is the owner of GMR... was a big member on here.... its been so long i cant remember it all... but from what i do remember he was a self proclaimed fabrication wizard.... yet i want to say he burned some people... sold a few housings which all leaked and cracked.... he disappeared to start a few other businesses...restaurant a cnc surfboard company, a cupcake company... wrote a fabrication book which was comical and now back to this?

Reactions: A.J.

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
I worked for him on and off for a number of years. i was 15 when i first met him back when the gmr was in signal hill. i walked in a said i wanted to learn and he was more than nice and accommodating to a kid that had never held a grinder. always been a cool guy to me. paid on time and taught me alot. nothing bad to say here!

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
I worked for him on and off for a number of years. i was 15 when i first met him back when the gmr was in signal hill. i walked in a said i wanted to learn and he was more than nice and accommodating to a kid that had never held a grinder. always been a cool guy to me. paid on time and taught me alot. nothing bad to say here!
Thats cool.

Would you use any of the designs from the site?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds