Project G4 AKA QuasiGhetto

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
just run 1 row of lights down the top, and 1 row on each side, that would be plenty of light and better than what i have. Im probably going to end up adding some side lights. I do have some coming down the A on the back, really helps light up the area in front of the bronco

Like this. You can also get weatherproof lights, and/or 12v lights.

Last edited:

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
Dude, this gap is going to be challenging to fill with trigger migger welds. Does the filler piece slide slide to the left some? Or do my eyes deceive me?

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Dude, this gap is going to be challenging to fill with trigger migger welds. Does the filler piece slide slide to the left some? Or do my eyes deceive me?

It will slide to the left some. And that gap is probably smaller than it appears in the photo. Most photos i take are pretty close up. Can see all the tiny scratches, etc.

I will weld R up no problem. I hope. haha

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
^^ LOL. true!

Didn't get much done on my pile. Too busy with everyone else. It was like a truck party this weekend in my back yard! Ran out of welding wire, broke starting cable on generator, broke wire off generator so we couldn't start with battery. Big fun!

Got my bumper winch mount structure done for the most part though...

Trying some lower settings on welder too... seemed to do aight.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Oh yea, got one of these from a local who had an ad on RDC...

$275. not a bad deal IMO. Rockford Fosgate PMX-3. Now I am gonna have to get a backup camera for G4.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Saw that almost jumped on it. I’ll wait to see how it works out for you before I get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL. It better not suck. Even at 275 it's more than I have ever spent on a stereo

I think Christian might have one... or something similar in his F1?

Only thing it appears to be lacking is... you cant make a phone call through it like other blue tooth radios. Which.. i wasn't really planning to do anyway.

Reactions: Bertismyname

maxwell279

Expert Member
Jan 2, 2012
Lakeside, CA
www.instagram.com
LOL. It better not suck. Even at 275 it's more than I have ever spent on a stereo

I think Christian might have one... or something similar in his F1?

Only thing it appears to be lacking is... you cant make a phone call through it like other blue tooth radios. Which.. i wasn't really planning to do anyway.
I was doing some research on them. But don’t really fully understand how they operate in comparison to a regular head unit if at all different. Maybe someone with more knowledge on them will chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds