Project: "Turboyota" (Tur-BRO-yota would probably be more accurate)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
hahaha. here I am on the work laptop.. drinking coffee.. being responsible. And yesterday I was domestic and putting up shelving at girlfriends.

Fuck this! I think the cold beer just motivated me. I'm gonna go get some truckstuff done too

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
We all know it looks cool but how’s it work??
Suspension: no clue really. Only driven it like 5 miles up and down my street and through some rain ruts and shit.

Brakes: fucking killer!!! 12.19” rotors and Wilwood 4 piston calipers try to throw me through the windshield.

I need to get registration figured out. It’s currently on non-op, and I need to decide if I am gonna “smog” it again and register in Cali, or some other out of state option.

Reactions: SoupGFX

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Suspension: no clue really. Only driven it like 5 miles up and down my street and through some rain ruts and shit.

Brakes: fucking killer!!! 12.19” rotors and Wilwood 4 piston calipers try to throw me through the windshield.

I need to get registration figured out. It’s currently on non-op, and I need to decide if I am gonna “smog” it again and register in Cali, or some other out of state option.
you need an address, you let me know (y)

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds