Project: "Turboyota" (Tur-BRO-yota would probably be more accurate)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

GahnRacing

Bonsai Trimmer
Oct 5, 2012
California
I don't think so. I don't know exactly how close right now, but my shock will mount ~13" forward from axle centerline. For a 53" link, the shocks would mount out 40" from forward link pivot. At a 1.325" motion ratio, that would net me 18.55" of travel. Granted, it doesn't take into account leaning the shocks forward...
4 door problems. I done forgot

Reactions: the bodj

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
While not as fancy as Turbo’s, I built this little stand for a $99 HF bandsaw and it kicks ass. I use it a lot and found it really saves me time. It lacks throat depth, by much like in my personal life, it hasn’t been a problem.

I can't wait to move into my larger shop with my big welding table so I can get mine setup permanently since I know I will use it 1000x more than I do now.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
www.instagram.com
It's a blessing and a curse.

I've spoken with Morgan Clarke about how he sets up his ground clearances, and he says he goes negative lol. Not sure how the suspension is supposed to keep working after the chassis hits the ground...
Better get a good skid plate of u plan drive hard at all. In the race truck we have tagged rocks before with the carrier bearing crossmember. ( never felt it) I want to know the magic to tune negative travel. Might be good for grooming the deep 2 track. Lol

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds