Project Zoom Zoom

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

UmmYeahItsMe147

Mar 2, 2006
Big Bear Lake, CA
Been out of town a lot lately, but on the odd occasion that I'm home for a night or two I've been tinkering around on the truck for what I can. Even took it out hiking once or twice just because I can.

The amazing night temps out here in Apple Valley lately really lit a fire under my ass and I figured out the wiring to the light bar.

Toyed around with the idea of mounting a temporary rear facing light, but eh.

Cut off the old light bar tabs

And trying to make tabs I had laying around work, but they're not happening. I'll have to pick up some different ones next time I'm down the hill.

Lastly for now, I'm working on gluing my air bag cover back together to help the interior look a little nicer again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SoupGFX

bajaf250

Mar 23, 2016
High Desert, Ca
Been out of town a lot lately, but on the odd occasion that I'm home for a night or two I've been tinkering around on the truck for what I can. Even took it out hiking once or twice just because I can.

The amazing night temps out here in Apple Valley lately really lit a fire under my ass and I figured out the wiring to the light bar.

Toyed around with the idea of mounting a temporary rear facing light, but eh.

Cut off the old light bar tabs

And trying to make tabs I had laying around work, but they're not happening. I'll have to pick up some different ones next time I'm down the hill.

Lastly for now, I'm working on gluing my air bag cover back together to help the interior look a little nicer again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Bro I have that air bag still if you need one. Colors will be a little different though

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds