Pulled the trigger on a 2.4 Ecotec today. Couple questions for the Ecotec Guys

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

TurboDon

Dec 9, 2009
Costa Mesa
The header on my car is about $125 shipped to your door via ebay.Single Chamber muffler.... $30 bucks shipped to your door.$40-50 bucks worth of bends$10 for high temp paint.The set-up on my car will set you back around $200 It sounds very nice too..... deep, throaty, & authoritive.... which is cool because i think a lot of Ecotecs either sound ricer-ish or farty.If you want a set-up like Derek has.... you can buy his, or go direct to the source... which is AL's header in anaheim. You will never catch them on the phone and they are not set-up for retail sales.Bring cash and expect to pay about half price of whatever Kar-tek peddles them for.Kartek price is 289 For Dereks header... so apparently he wants more than brand new prices for used stuff.... lol

DEEZS

Feb 24, 2009
Chino Hills
Shit didn't know that I got fucked from Cbm I bought the header from them it was 500 and than I went to al to buy the muffler shit make offer my bad

crf250r6

Mar 24, 2007
mira loma
Yea I called my boss about your exhaust Derek, said he might have one built. I sent him the pics of yours but didn't hear back.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Last edited:

DEEZS

Feb 24, 2009
Chino Hills
Yea I called my boss about your exhaust Derek, said he might have one built. I sent him the pics of yours but didn't hear back.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

No worries il just put it back on the shelf

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds