Race helmat with Air on top

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
i've used the zamp and the G-force and would sugest spending the extra $50 and get the G-force, zamp's sizing is wierd, one large fit fine the otehr was supe rtight, same model, same company we got them from and everything.

WannaB-Class5

Her name is Dielila vvvv
Apr 1, 2005
Poway (SD), CA
I sorta figured quality control would be lacking...that price is low. Anyone else? I may get this for my GF no matter (unless someone says they are unsafe) but if I get one for me instead of the $500 one....I can buy more stuff now like bumps! Safety first, pocket book second, comfort third!

good knight

good knight racing
Oct 16, 2007
santa ana
The problem with the top air force is that it pushes the hot air back in the helmet with no way for it to exitit the helmet has no ex port for the air

good knight

good knight racing
Oct 16, 2007
santa ana
Parker Pumper saw the need for a helmet with the budget racer in mind. we found this very popular HJC helmet to be the best,with a fit second to none and a thicker shield, Removable NOMEX liner.Snell SA rated $349

WannaB-Class5

Her name is Dielila vvvv
Apr 1, 2005
Poway (SD), CA
Parker Pumper saw the need for a helmet with the budget racer in mind. we found this very popular HJC helmet to be the best,with a fit second to none and a thicker shield, Removable NOMEX liner.Snell SA rated $349
I have, and like HJC helmets, but is that price wired? If not then its still a $450 helmet wired...which is the price of all the other ones.

DezertTacoma

<span style="color: orange">Racer</span>
Feb 9, 2002
San Juan Capistrano
The problem with the helmets with the blower fitting on the top is if your head is close the your cage you'll run into clearance problems. If you sit low in your seat, or are just short they should work just fine.

We sold Zamp helmets at PCI for a short time. We started selling them because people always ask us for a cheap wired and blown helmet. We came across those so we ordered some. After a few weeks we sent back what we had left due to poor quality control from the manufacturer. Stay away from Zamp.

Sometimes people treat getting a helmet like its an afterthought. Its not something you should try find the cheapest price for one. Get a quality helmet like an HJC, Shoei, Simpson, etc. The difference between the cheap helmets sold and good quality ones is only around $100. If you can't afford say an HJC for $459 wired and plumbed, save up your money for a little more until you can. Its worth the extra money.

DoWN4GLaMiS

Fastest Guy 4 Half-a-Lap
Nov 3, 2003
Lake Mathews, CA
www.myspace.com
i hate my hjc , and if anyone wants to buy it ill sell it. i want a shoei again, or spend the money and get a bell or simpson. i have a large shoei for sale too, its just a little too big so i want to let it go. its expired, i used it as a prerun helmet and for giving people rides.

sean

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds