Ranger deavers

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

mvloc66

OG Member
Mar 19, 2009
San Clemente
F23's for sale. Deaver no longer makes this pack, perfect for all your street queen Rangers.No bushingsOne has a cracked main leaf Talked to deaver and can have them rebuilt and re-arched for just over 200Will post pics later350oboSeanDM for more info

Last edited:

mvloc66

OG Member
Mar 19, 2009
San Clemente
Why would Deaver stop making their most popular leaf pack? Or did they change part numbers?
Please excuse my dyslexia, I couldn't remember which pack was the older one. Post has been edited

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Besides the fact that after buying and refurbishing these for about $50 more you could have purchased them brand new
Hey dude, 50 bucks is 50 bucks. Plus have you seen the tax on 600 bucks? Fucking California. And when Deaver rebuilds them they are new again.

Last edited:

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
Besides the fact that after buying and refurbishing these for about $50 more you could have purchased them brand new
You save 50 bucks and have the exact same pack as buying the 600$ without the added tax. If you're not gonna buy it, stop screwing with someone's sale.
For what it's worth, I just had my springs re arched, all new hardware, 2 new springs and new ubolts for 225$.

GLWS pussy

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds