Ranger prerunner for?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Thugl1fe07

1SWTRDE
Aug 13, 2007
Riverside
FEEDS THE SOUL 030.jpgFEEDS THE SOUL 034.jpgI have a 1994 ranger ex cab with a 4.0 and a 5 speed 130k miles intake, exhust, 2wd currently on a Non op... Have had plans for the past 2 years to race this thing (2 years ago is when i started building it) and have finally decided i just cant do it financially. Truck has a full cage out of 1.75 120 wall dom. Engine cage and cab cage built by Solo Motorsports bed cage built by bmor. (Front) has 8 inch over stock custom equal lenght beams and rad arms w/ D44 beam ends 5on 5.5 lug w/ mickey thompson simulated beads on 33s. 14in. king c/os fox 2.0 4in bumps strapped at 18in of travel. (inside) custom dash with guages. 2 race trim buckets with crom padded harnesses. (rear unfinished) 32gal jaz fuel cell glassworks TT bedsides, have camburge shackles and a trussed 9 housing for it. Rear suspension still stock. Have dumped a little over 20k into it just wanna get out of this addiction, dont really have a set thing i wanna trade for maybe a F250 or 2500 diesel for V10 ford or 6.0 chevy/gmc something fullsize with 4 doors or a simple DD/prerunner ranger yota or expo with cash on your end depending on how done up yours is. Or a nice 4 door car. Call or txt me with offers 951-897-2186

Thugl1fe07

1SWTRDE
Aug 13, 2007
Riverside
It is drivable right now, i take it around the block here and there just to cruise. And depends on what you mean by done, i had estimated about 10k more for it to be race ready but i dont think it will ever be fully finished. theres always room for upgrading.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds