San Diego Prerunner

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Jake_Isbell

Oct 29, 2020
San Diego
My name is Jake, I'm 21 and live in San Diego. I've been going to the desert for about seven years now, mostly riding dirt bikes and quads in the beginning. About three years ago I bought a prerunner from my friend and now I'm completely hooked. I find myself constantly following along with other dudes build processes and part choices on Instagram and Youtube soaking up as much information as possible. I joined DesertRangers to hopefully create some connections with local guys and continue learning. I am a self taught fabricator and all around gear head started from a young age. My dad and I are now shifting our focus on learning more about shock tuning and plan to revalve/respring the shocks on my truck and his CanAm x3.

Attachments

A.J.

OG
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
Welcome, born and raised SD, graduated from Patrick Henry and then moved my ass to Arizona.. Yuma is far enough away from all of California... haha.

many more pics of that yota? I’ve gota couplethat may one day move on there own

Jake_Isbell

Oct 29, 2020
San Diego
Welcome, born and raised SD, graduated from Patrick Henry and then moved my ass to Arizona.. Yuma is far enough away from all of California... haha.

many more pics of that yota? I’ve gota couplethat may one day move on there own
Building these toys definitely takes a lot time and money lol Most of the work was already done when I got it. Ive been slowly changing things I dont like but since the day I got it, its never let me down! I'm planning to cut the frame off behind the cab to four link it and fab up my own back half. hopefully after this season. Its got a Solo Motorsports XLT front kit that's capable of 4wheel drive but at the moment I have the front axels and drive shaft pulled out for a little more travel

Attachments

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
^^LOL.

So many of us SD peeps. get a build thread going. Take a shock apart and post shims. Lots of ideas will come in from these fags above.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds