- Seat dropped race rhino built by Mason Motorsports
- 797cc ACI stroker engine and ACI clutch
- 2.5" 10" stroke fox internal bypass shocks on all corners
- Mason Motorsports long travel suspension
- Gear One midboard hubs and axles and gusseted front spindles
- Racerx race radio, intercom system, parker pumpers
Laurence GPS, 6 soltek fuego hids with baja designs electronic actuator.
- Aluminum roof, sidepanels and rear cover by CRB fab.
- Ron Davis radiator and large oil cooler.
To tell you truth this motor is about as big as you can make a rhino motor and it has to be rebuilt after every race. If you start pushing too much horsepower out of these its hard to make them live. the cases are not very strong. i have actually broken the cases on the motor where the cylinder bolts down. we also had to use larger diameter arp studs for the cylinder and head and use a copper head gasket because we were stretching the stock head bolts and even pulling the threads out of cylinder.
the motor has not been dyno tuned. the car weighs around 1700 pounds and with another 400 pounds between the driver and co-driver it ran 62 mph on gps. a stock rhino weighs around 1100 pounds and does 40 mph.