Silverado Remote Reservoir Master Cylinder Conversion????

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
OK so the factory 2500HD hydroboost that i'm gonna put on my truck the big plastic reservroi isn't going to work. The reservoir is removable with popping out a couple roll pins and It has 2 holes one around 1" and other is 3/4". I believe I remember seeing someone who had a couple billet adapters made that would fit into these to run a 3AN or 4AN hose to a remote reservoir. This would make my life a lot easier on my truck. If I can't find them I will measure the stock reservoir and draw up a couple and have a local CNC shop machine them for me, BUT would be a lot cheaper and easier to buy them from someone else if they already have them. Thanks.
Hydroboost.jpg

Last edited:

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
OK gonna get the IzzyFab one since I took measurements and drew up a quick one today and had a machine shop that was open quote it out and it was much more than that for a single unit. Would have to make 25 to get it down cheaper than that one.

i'm looking at the Jamar remote reservoirs for this thing but what else is out there that you guys recommend??? Thanks

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds